Simple and Easy Tropical Smoothie
This simple and easy tropical smoothie makes for a perfect breakfast routine or simple drink to cool you off. No matter the reasons, you'll love everything about this pineapple, banana, and orange juice combination.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen (fresh or canned)
- 3 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup milk any kind will work
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 TBSP shredded coconut optional
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
- 1-2 TBSP honey
Place all of your ingredients into a blender.
Place the lid onto the blender and blend together on high speed for 2-3 minutes or until no lumps remain.
Divide the blended mixture between two drinking glasses.
Add straws (if desired) and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1mg