Chocolate Chip Coconut Pie
Chocolate chip coconut pie is a simple homemade pie made with just 6 ingredients! Easy chocolate coconut pie perfect for coconut lovers.
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1.5 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans optional, or other nut varieties
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust Storebought or homemade
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients save the pie crust. Stir well.
Transfer mixture into pie crust and spread evenly.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the coconut starts turning a light golden brown.
Let cool to set. Pie can be served at room temperature or slightly chilled. Top with a dollop of cream prior to serving, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 225mg | Potassium: 503mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 3mg