– 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs about 1 package – 6 Tablespoons butter melted – 8 ounce cream cheese softened – ½ cup granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon vanilla – 8 ounce Whipped Topping – 21 ounce cherry pie filling
– Mix the graham crackers together with the butter in a small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for the top. – Press the graham crackers into the bottom of the pan. I like to use a flat measuring cup to press it down good.
– Using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
– Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese with a spatula. Don’t overmix. – Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Then pour the can of pie filling over the cream cheese.
– Lastly, spoon remaining cream cheese over the pie filling, gently smoothing it out.