Easy Hot Chocolate Dip
Easy Hot Chocolate Dip made with hot cocoa mix, cream cheese, whipped cream & mini marshmallows! Fun & tasty sweet chocolate dip recipe perfect for get togethers!
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- .85 oz hot chocolate mix I used Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 8 oz whipped cream (you can use Cool Whip)
- Cookies, apples, bananas, graham crackers for dipping
In a mixing bowl, with a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
Add vanilla extract and hot chocolate mix, mix until all ingredients are combined and there is no more dry hot chocolate mix.
With a spatula or a big spoon, add the marshmallows and mix until all the marshmallows are cover in chocolate mixture
Gently fold/mix until all the whipped cream in mix into the cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!