30 Minute White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili is a delicious & comforting meal packed with white beans, chicken, and green chilies. Takes only 30 minutes from start to finish!
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med onion, chopped (or use 1 TBSP onion powder)
- 4 oz can green chilies, drained
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Season-All salt (seasoned salt)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 48 oz cans great northern beans three 16 oz cans
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 3 cups chicken breast, chopped 1-lb
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 dash Chipotle Chili Powder
In large saucepan, heat olive oil, add chopped chicken and cook until no longer pink. (Or use cooked chicken that you'd already bagged and frozen like I used- it saves time!)
Add onion and cook until transparent. Add chilies, flour, cumin, garlic, chili powder, and Season All; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add beans, chicken broth and chicken; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add evaporated milk and stir.
Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 3mg