Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Fresh Fruit Salsa with buttery baked cinnamon chips for a fun & tasty snack or treat! Easy fruit salsa recipe that everyone raves about. It's perfect for any gathering!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges, finely chopped
- 3 med. kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 rings of canned pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (or butter flavored Pam Spray)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brush the tortillas with melted butter, or spray with pam spray. Combine the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle on top of flour tortillas. With a pizza cutter, slice each tortilla into 8 pieces.
Bake for 8-10 minutes on a slightly greased cookie sheet. Cool on cooling rack. Serve with fruit salsa.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg