Holiday Cookie Salad
A super simple and incredibly easy holiday recipe for cookie salad is perfect for Easter! Cookie salad with fudge stripe cookies are a tasty crunchy and fruity treat that everyone loves.
Servings: 12 people
- 1 3oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 10oz can mandarin oranges
- 1 8oz tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 pkg Keebler Fudge Striped cookies
Whisk pudding and milk until mostly smooth.
Fold in whipped topping, then fold in fruit.
Chill in fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
Break up cookies into small pieces about the size of a nickel.
Gently stir into salad. Serve and Enjoy!