Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup made with Italian sausage, tortellini, fresh spinach, canned tomatoes in a flavorful creamy broth. This crockpot soup recipe only takes a few minutes of prep and then the slow cooker does the rest of the work!
- 1 lb Italian sausage cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 20-oz pkg fresh tortellini found in the refrigerated section of the store
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 15-oz cans diced Italian tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 8-oz block cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Place all of the ingredients in your slow cooker and stir them up just a little bit to make sure that the tortellini is covered by the broth. Cook on high for about 3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours, until the tortellini is cooked and soft.
Right before serving, stir the soup to fully incorporate the cream cheese and make sure it is melted completely.