Peppermint Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are made with crushed candy canes, pudding mix, peppermint extract and chocolate chips - perfect for the holidays!
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix 3.4 oz
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- red food coloring about 10-15 drops
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy canes I used about 15 of the small ones
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, sour cream and pudding mix.
In a small bowl, combine flour, salt & baking soda.
Incorporate flour mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well combined. Add mint extract and food coloring until desired color is achieved.
Add in chocolate chips and crushed candy canes.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy! Makes 3 dozen cookies.