HOT COCOA COOKIES
Hot Cocoa Cookies are full of hot cocoa mix, chocolate chips, crushed candy canes and marshmallow bits all baked into one delicious cookie! These hot chocolate cookies are simple to make and taste just like your favorite cup of hot cocoa!
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1-1/4 cups butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3-1/4 cups flour
- 4 packets instant hot cocoa NOT sugar-free (OR 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix)
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips you can use the holiday variety just for fun if you'd like!1 cup Jet-Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 cup JetPuffed Mallow Bits
Preheat oven to 350.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine flour, hot cocoa mix, baking soda and baking powder in separate bowl.
Gradually beat the dry mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
Gradually beat the dry mixture into the butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips, Mallow Bits and crushed candy canes.
Drop onto baking sheets and bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
ENJOY! (How can you not?!)