PEANUT BUTTER OAT BITES
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are a simple, no-bake recipe with peanut butter, oatmeal, honey, raisins and chocolate chips. Perfect homemade energy bites for breakfast, lunch or snack that everyone loves!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup quick oats + 2 TBSP for rolling
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey and vanilla.
Stir in Rice Krispies and oats and allow mixture to cool.
Stir in raisins, half the finely chopped peanuts and chocolate chips. Form mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll each ball in remaining chopped peanuts mixed with 2 TBSP oats, pressing to coat. Store in refrigerator.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 257IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 2mg