CREAMY ORANGE FRUIT SALAD
Creamy Orange Fruit Salad only takes minutes to make, has the most delicious orange flavor and is the perfect side dish to take to a party or potluck!
Servings: 8 -10 servings
- 1 3.5 oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 bananas sliced
In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix with the milk and orange juice concentrate. Mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the yogurt and then add the pineapple, mandarin oranges and strawberries.
If serving immediately, add the bananas, but if you will be serving the salad later, store in the refrigerator and add the bananas just before serving.