CHICKEN CHILI PASTA BAKE
Kick a simple Chicken Chili recipe up a notch by adding some pasta and cheese!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cans 10 oz each RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 can 15 oz each Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can 15.25 oz each whole kernel corn
- 1 pkg 1.0 oz each Ranch dip mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pkg 30 oz each boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg 8 oz each cream cheese
- Fresh cilantro optional
- Fresh avocado optional
- 6 oz uncooked rotini
- 2 cups shredded cheese Mexican blend
Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place beans, corn, tomatoes, ranch, chili powder and cumin in slow cooker; stir to combine. Add chicken and cover with tomato mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 6 hours, until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
Pull chicken into shreds with 2 forks. Stir cream cheese into soup until melted and combined.
Boil the pasta according to package directions and then mix with 1/2 of the Chicken Chili. Pour half of the mixture into a greased 9X9 pan and then sprinkle half of the cheese on top. Add the rest of the pasta and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with avocados, sour cream and/or guacamole.
(If you want to make a larger amount, just use all of the Chicken Chili, double the amount of pasta and cheese and then bake in a 9X13 pan instead.)