CHEESY CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip is loaded with cheese, chicken, and a little bit of spice too! Add some chips and this is the perfect party food!
- 1 can 12.5 oz chicken or about 1-1 1/2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 5 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can 4 ounces chopped green chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
STOVETOP METHOD: Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted and everything is warmed through (about 6-8 minutes).
MICROWAVE METHOD: In a 2 quart microwave-safe dish, combine all of the ingredients and microwave on high for about 4-5 minutes. Stir and then microwave about 3-4 more minutes or until heated through. And that's it! So easy!
Serve warm with tortilla chips.