THE BEST TEXAS CAVIAR
Best Texas Caviar recipe packed with fresh flavors like sweet corn, cilantro, tomato & avocado. Easy Texas Caviar Bean Dip is a popular savory appetizer perfect for game day!
- 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz sweet corn drained
- 3 roma tomatoes seeded & diced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 8 oz Italian dressing 1 cup
- 1/2 lime sliced in half
Add all ingredients to a large bowl, including Italian dressing. Stir to combine.
Squeeze in juice from half of 1 lime. Stir again. Salt lightly if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg