FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad is full of fresh southwestern flavors with black beans, corn, cheese and tomatoes. Hearty chicken salad recipe topped with Fritos!
- 16 oz pasta rotini, bowtie, tri-colored, etc
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and diced (I usually use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 10 oz corn frozen or canned
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 oz olives sliced
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 pkg Frito Corn Chips (for topping)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dressing Mix
Cook pasta, drain and cool. Combine with all of the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and then mix up the dressing.
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
Add dressing to the salad and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Right before serving, add in Frito corn chips to taste. Enjoy!
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 670mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 2mg