CHEESY HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole combines cheddar, Swiss and cottage cheese along with hash browns and your favorite breakfast meat!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound sausage you can use bacon or even ham instead
- 1 medium onion diced (I used about 1/4 cup of minced dried onions)
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Swiss cheese shredded (I only had slices so I tore them into small pieces)
Cook sausage and onion until sausage is fully cooked.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and then add the sausage/onion mixture.
Pour the mixture into a 9X13 pan and bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes. Let the casserole stand for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 273mg | Iron: 1.7mg