FIESTA RANCH CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad is full of fresh southwestern flavors with black beans, corn, cheese and tomatoes. Hearty chicken salad recipe topped with Fritos!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 pkg. of pasta rotini, bowtie, tri-colored, etc
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and diced (I usually use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 can of olives sliced
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 pkg Frito Corn Chips (for topping)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dressing Mix
Cook pasta, drain and cool. Combine with all of the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and then mix up the dressing.
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
Add dressing to the salad and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Right before serving, add in Frito corn chips to taste. Enjoy!