CHEESY HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole combines cheddar, Swiss and cottage cheese along with hash browns and your favorite breakfast meat!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound sausage you can use bacon or even ham instead
- 1 medium onion diced (I used about 1/4 cup of minced dried onions)
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Swiss cheese shredded (I only had slices so I tore them into small pieces)
Cook sausage and onion until sausage is fully cooked.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and then add the sausage/onion mixture.
Pour the mixture into a 9X13 pan and bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes. Let the casserole stand for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 273mg | Iron: 1.7mg