– 1 cup sugar – ½ cup butter softened (1 stick) – 1 egg – ½ cup sour cream – 1 box 3.4 box instant vanilla pudding mix – ½ tsp salt – ½ tsp baking soda – 2 cups all-purpose flour – 2 tsp mint extract – 1 drop blue coloring + 7-10 drops green coloring – 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
– Begin by creaming together the sugar and butter, in a large bowl, until nice and fluffy.
– Then, add in the egg, sour cream and dry pudding mix, stir well to combine.
– Next, in a separate small bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. – After that, incorporate the flour mixture into the butter and pudding mixture and stir until well combined.
– Now, add the mint extract and food coloring until desired color is achieved.
– Lastly, add in the chocolate chips. I used 3/4 cup chocolate chunks, 3/4 cup regular chocolate chips and 1/2 cup Andes baking bits. Any combination is wonderful, but note that while the Andes mint baking pieces add an incredible flavor, they kind of disappear in the cookies. So add them in addition to the 11/2 cups chocolate chips, if you opt to put them in!
– Start dropping the cookie dough by the rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
– Then, bake for 10 minutes.