– 1 cup white sugar – 1 cup brown sugar – 3 eggs – 1 cup vegetable oil – 3 teaspoons vanilla extract – 3 cups all-purpose flour – 1 tsp nutmeg – 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon salt – 1 teaspoon baking powder – 1 teaspoon baking soda – 2 cups grated zucchini – 1 cup chopped walnuts
– In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon. – Next, in a separate small bowl, beat the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and sugars together.
– Then, add the wet ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until combined. – After that, grate the zucchini using a box grater. Add to the bread batter, along with the nuts, until well combined. Let batter sit 5-10 minutes.
– Proceed to pour the batter into the prepared pans.
– Place bread into the oven and bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. My mini-loaf pans take about 35-40 minutes. Large sized loaves take about 55 minutes.
– When done cooking, cool in the pan on rack a for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool. Slice, serve and enjoy!