Easy Pina Colada Pie is a fantastic no bake dessert with only 4 ingredients! Everyone loves the fun tropical flavors of this simple cool whip pie that only takes a few minutes to make.
This pina colada pie is chilled, refreshing and it makes the most perfect summertime treat! No bake pies are fantastic recipes in my book, they only takes a few minutes to mix together and then a few hours to chill.
No-bake Pina Colada Pie
If you love the flavor of Pina Colada’s but want a non-alcholic way to enjoy it, this pie recipe is perfect for you. This no-bake pie contains no eggs and is mostly cream cheese and cool whip, what’s not to love about it? We also call for a store bought graham cracker pie crust to reduce the amount of effort needed to make this dessert. This is a great treat to bring to a backyard BBQ during the warmer months, it is a cold and refreshing dessert that everyone is sure to enjoy. It is so easy and fast to whip up, you cannot go wrong with this easy no-bake pie recipe!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS NO-BAKE PIE RECIPE
If you are not fully convinced to give this easy pie a try, here are some reasons to sway your vote.
- No baking needed! I love a great after dinner treat that requires as little amount of effort as possible. With this no-bake dessert you can have a fantastic treat with very little effort. YES please!
- Simple ingredients. There is nothing better than a recipe with very few and very simple ingredients. Of the 4 ingredients for this treat, one of them is a premade crust, so I am not sure if that one should even count. This dessert is simple and inexpensive to make.
- Festive and fun! Yes, I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. I’m not much into health food…LOL…just like the song, this pie brings the party where ever you take it!
Ingredients in Pina Colada Pie Ingredients
Crust: You will need 1 graham cracker pie crust, you can either buy a store packaged crust or make a homemade one. I like the store bought version so really simplify this recipe even more.
Pina Colada mix: For the amazing flavor, you need one 10 ounce (1 1/4 cups) of Pina Colada mix.
Cool whip: Add in one 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip, thawed, for a smooth pie texture.
Cream cheese: Use one 12 ounce tub of whipped cream cheese, the whipped version will help create the most amazing and creamy pie consistency.
How to make Easy Pina Colada Pie
In a large bowl, mix the Pina Colada mix and the whipped cream cheese together using an electric mixer, until well combined (beat for about 2-3 minutes).
Next, fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula and proceed to pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Place the pie in the fridge and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours before serving.
If desired, top the pie with whipped cream, maraschino cherries and a pineapple slice prior to serving.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
EASY PINA COLADA PIE
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 10 oz Pina Colada drink mix (1 1/4 cups)
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 12 oz whipped cream cheese
- Pie filling: In a large bowl, mix the Pina Colada mix and the whipped cream cheese together using an electric mixer, until well combined (beat for about 2-3 minutes). Next, fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula and proceed to pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill: Place the pie in the fridge and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours before serving.
- Serve: If desired, top the pie with whipped cream, maraschino cherries and a pineapple slice prior to serving. Slice, serve and enjoy!
📫 Save this recipe! Send it to your email! 📩
I consent to receiving emails from this site.
Where do you find Pina Colada mix?
Pina Colada mix is non-alcoholic and can be found near all of the other cocktail mixes in the alcoholic beverage section of the grocery store. It usually comes in a large bottle (about 1-2 liters).
Can you use regular cream cheese in this no bake pie recipe?
The recipe calls for whipped cream cheese, but you can use regular cream cheese if you don’t have whipped cream cheese. Whipped cream cheese is much easier to mix into a no bake dessert, and will help you to avoid little chunks of cream cheese.
If you do use regular cream cheese, make sure it is softened to room temperature. You will need 12 ounces of regular cream cheese for this recipe.
Cream cheese is easy to soften – you can set it out at room temperature or soften it more quickly in the microwave.
-To soften at room temperature more quickly, just set the cream cheese on a plate and cut into smaller pieces. The cream cheese should reach room temperature in about 15-20 minutes with this method.
-To soften the cream cheese in the microwave, remove the foil packaging and set the cream cheese in a small bowl or on a plate. Microwave for about 10-15 seconds. If the cream cheese is still cold and hard, continue to microwave for about 5 seconds at a time until the cream cheese is soft throughout. Just make sure not to microwave it too long or it will start to melt!
Once the cream cheese is softened, use an electric mixer for a few minutes to whip it and make sure it is completely smooth before adding the other ingredients.
Love no bake desserts? Here are more great no bake recipes!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Peaches & Cream Pie
- Rice Krispie Ice Cream Cones
- Easy Banana Split Pie
- Kool-Aid Sherbet
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Skinny OREO Milkshakes
- Strawberry Banana Sorbet recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Banana Split Milkshakes
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Easy Pina Colada Pie is an amazing no bake dessert with just 4 simple ingredients! Everyone loves the fun tropical flavors of this tasty cool whip pie that only takes a few minutes to whip up.